As part of the EIP AHA – European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing, Action Group B3- Integrated care will organise the first on-line seminar on “Best practices in change management: Maccabi Multidisciplinary Telemedicine Centre for Chronic Disease Management” on 06 August at 14:00 CET.
The aim of this seminar is to present the study conducted in Israel concerning the roll-out of the 24/7 centre by “highly trained nurses with support from other professionals, who provide proactive care for patients with chronic diseases using computerised clinical care pathways and videoconferences” in an interactive manner.
This example will also serve to present the work conducted by Group AA2 B3, as part of the EIP-AHA framework, on change management and roll-out of the “maturity model” within Group B3.
The presentations and communications at the seminar will be as follows:
– Stella Tsartsara, Promoter of Group B3 (seminar host).
– Cristina Bescós, Philips Healthcare (Coordinator of Group B3, Area 2, Change Management).
– Angela Ironía, Director of the Maccabi Telemedicine Centre.
– Avital Segal, Deputy Director, MOMA Medical Services – On-line Doctors (Multidisciplinary Telemedicine Centre for Chronic Disease Management)
– Rachelle Kaye, Strategic and International Consultant, Maccabi Healthcare Services (member of Action Group B3).
The seminar will be held in English. To find out more about the contents that will be presented click here: Contents of Seminar Action Group B3 – EIP-AHA
If you are interested in participating, click on the following link to register for the seminar: https://www.anymeeting.com/AccountManager/RegEv.aspx?PIID=EB59D882834939 Once registered, you will receive an email with instructions how to join. Contents of Seminar Action Group B3 – EIP-AHA
We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to find out about the new models being launched.