Projects funded by the Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIIII) and co-funded by the European Union.
The European Regional Development Fund is one of the European Union’s structural funds, which finances productive investments that create or maintain jobs; investments that provide basic services to the citizen in the fields of energy, environment, transport and ICTs; investments in social, health, research, innovation, business and educational infrastructure; investments that support regional and local development.
The Carlos III Health Institute manages aid co-financed by the ERDF and participates as an Intermediate Body in the Multi-Regional Operational Programme. This Operational Programme aims to “contribute to the improvement and recovery of the competitiveness of the Spanish economy, through the promotion of a more intelligent growth model, supported by research, innovation and ICT, with special attention to the needs and potential of SMEs”. More information can be found at this link: https://europa.eu/european-union/topics/regional-policy_es
- ISCIII Project – PI18/00674: Risk factors for adverse results during monitoring over two to five years for a prospective cohort of breast cancer patients CAMISS II multicentre study
- ISCIII Project – PI18/00698: Assessment of the effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of an intervention in hospitalised patients with disease-related malnutrition
- ISCIII Project – PI18/00938: Study on the impact of high blood pressure on mortality by any cause and due to cardiovascular disorders in the general population
- ISCIII Project – PI18/01438: Identification of multimorbid patients with a higher probability of re-admission and mortality Role of the patient-related variables
- ISCIII Project – PI18/01589: Identification of risk factors for adverse events and quality of life in survivors of colon and rectal cancers at 8 and 10 years post-surgery follow-up
- ISCIII Project- COV20/00459: Clinical characterisation of Covid-19: prognostic stratification and complications