FULL NAME: Network for Technology, Innovation and Translation in Ageing.
CALL FOR TENDER FOR PROJECT: Interreg Europe Programme
DURATION OF THE PROJECT: 54 months
- LinkedIn: TITTAN project
- Twitter: tittanproject
COORDINATION OF THE PROJECT: Galician Agency for Health Knowledge Management (ACIS, Galicia)
DESCRIPTION: Exchange of knowledge and good practices in relation to the development of policies that can promote the design and use of innovative technological solutions for active ageing. This project has two phases:
Phase 1 (30 months): interregional learning with the purpose of facilitating the exchange of experiences and good practices among 7 European regions that participate in the project.
Phase 2 (24 months): implementation of the action plans.
PROJECT AIM: Establish a network for knowledge exchange with 7 European regions in order to improve the quality and development of healthcare systems in relation to active and healthy ageing. There are three subject areas in the project:
- Subject Area 1 – Technological Innovation (“Outside-In”): promote the acquisition of innovative products and solutions by public healthcare systems through new procedures (innovative public procurement, co-creation of programmes between public agents and private companies, among others, public-private partnership, etc.).
- Subject Area 2 – Technological Innovation (“Inside-Out”): reduce the gap between research and the market, improving the transfer of research results to the market.
- Subject Area 3 – Activate citizens for healthy ageing: improve knowledge and educate citizens on the importance of the use of new technologies to improve their quality of life and involve citizens in the co-design of experiences with healthcare professionals and caregivers.
Donwload the sencond newsletter here.
- Learning among regions in relation to the three subject areas
- Definition of action plans in each region to improve policies in relation to the three subject areas
- Implementation and follow-up of the action plans
THE BASQUE COUNTRY ROLE:
- ROLE OF KRONIKGUNE IN THE PROJECT: The beneficiary of the project in the Basque Country is BIOEF. Kronikgune participates as a stakeholder in the project together with other stakeholders of the Basque Country, including the Health Department of the Basque Government, Osakidetza, Tecnalia, IK4, Mondragon Health, Mondragon Corporation, University of the Basque Country, Matia Foundation and University of Deusto. Along with the other organisations, Kronikgune will participate in the learning activities that will be carried out throughout the project (workshops, study visits) and together with BIOEF it will define the action plans to be implemented in the region.
- ROLE OF OSAKIDETZA IN THE PROJECT: Osakidetza and Kronikgune are both stakeholders in the project and carry out the same functions.
- Coordination: Ainhoa Martin (BIOEF), Itziar Acha (BIOEF), Iker Letamendi (BIOEF); Sara Ponce Márquez (till November 2016) ; Ane Fullaondo Zabala; Esteban de Manuel Keenoy.
- Department of Health, Basque Government
- Mondragón Corporación Cooperativa (MCC)
- University of the Basque Country (UPV-EHU)
- University of Deusto
- Fundación Matía