FULL NAME: Scaling Integrated Care in Context
CALL FOR TENDER FOR PROJECT: 3rd EU Health Programme
PROJECT NO.: 710033
COORDINATION OF THE PROJECT: NHS24
DESCRIPTION: The aim of SCIROCCO is to provide a validated and tested tool to facilitate scaling up and successful transfer of good practices in integrated care throughout European regions. Based on the work of Action Group B3 (EIP-AHA) on Integrated Care, the project will strive to develop and validate the “B3 Maturity Model” (B3-MM), to demonstrate its potential as a tool that can help the regions understand the prerequisites that the healthcare system must meet for successful scaling-up of a good practice.
- Facilitate the process of information exchange among regions to share lessons learnt on what can accelerate the adoption and scaling-up of interventions.
- Provide a proven, refined tool to identify, analyse and facilitate knowledge transfer of the multidimensional maturity requirements of good practices and healthcare systems.
WORK METHODOLOGY: Divided into work packages – project lasting 32 months
- WP1: Project coordination (Month 1 – Month 32)
- WP2: Dissemination and exploitation (Month 1 – Month 32)
- WP3: Evaluation (Month 1 – Month 32)
- WP4: Maturity requirements for the selection of good practices (Month 2 – Month 9)
- WP5: Improvement of the B3 Maturity Model(Month 4 – Month 27)
- WP6: Self-assessment (Month 11 – Month 17)
- WP7: Knowledge transfer (Month 17 – Month 27)
- WP8: Lessons learnt and involvement policy (Month 6 – Month 32)
- Improve the evaluation and comparison (“benchmark”) of the good practices (GP) to filter and identify those that can be adopted in the healthcare systems.
- Evaluate the healthcare system of a region in terms of its maturity to adopt GP in the provision of integrated care.
THE BASQUE COUNTRY ROLE:
- ROLE OF KRONIKGUNE IN THE PROJECT: Kronikgune is the leader of work package 4 “Analysis of the maturity requirements of a GP”. Its tasks in the project are:
- Identify 30 good practices with scaling-up potential in five European regions through the evaluation of viability for their large-scale deployment.
- Define the maturity requirements of 15 good practices selected for their adoption in Europe.
ROLE OF OSAKIDETZA IN THE PROJECT:
- It will select 6 good practices at least from the Healthcare System of the Basque Country, and viability will be analysed for their scaling-up and maturity requirements.
- Coordination: Olatz Albaina Bacaicoa; Jon Txarramendieta Suárez; Ane Fullaondo; Esteban de Manuel Keenoy.
- Core: Igor Zabala Rementería (IP); Miren Arritokieta Etxebarria Agirre; Enrique Barez Hernandez; Michelle Floyd Rebollo; Alejandra Gil Molet; Rosa María González Llinares; MariLuz Peña González; Iñaki Saralegui Reta.
PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS:(Integrated Healthcare Organisations from which the good practices have been selected)
- IHO Bilbao-Basurto
- IHO Barrualde-Galdakao
- IHO Araba
- IHO Donostialdea
- Santa Marina Hospital