To promote innovative and sustainable services focussing on active and healthy ageing and which make optimal use of technology.
Divided into work packages – project lasting 24 months.
- 1: Coordination (month 1 – month 24).
- 2: Creation of the community (month 1 – month 24).
- 3: Workshops (month 1 – month 24).
- 4: Route map (month 1 – month 24).
- 5: Dissemination (month 1 – month 24).
- To create a pioneering community of active collaborators whose interests and commitments are based on sharing their knowledge of how to roll-out active and healthy ageing services.
- To identify and bring together different partners, projects and innovative solutions focussing on the three pillars of EIP-AHA to facilitate the identification of common actions.
- To establish close relationships with other relevant initiatives to ensure optimal exploitation of the possible synergies.
- To hold a series of mutual-learning meetings on topics in which there is a knowledge vacuum as regards the roll-out of innovative solutions that make optimal use of technology.
- To establish a long-term cooperation model for a self-sufficient network.
- ROLE OF KRONIKGUNE: Kronikgune, in its capacity as representative of the Basque regional Government in the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing and its participation in other networks such as Coral (www.coral-europe.eu), participates in the workshops, video conferences and in preparing different project deliverables.
- Coordination: Lucia Prieto Remón, Joana Mora Amengual, Esteban de Manuel Keenoy