FULL NAME: Network Group for AGEing well and its Deployment.
CALL FOR TENDER: ICT PSP-2012-6
PROJECT START AND FINISH DATES: April 2013 – May 2015
OFFICIAL PROJECT WEB SITE: http://engaged-innovation.eu/
PROJECT DESCRIPTION: The creation of a learning community comprising partners of a different nature and from different European countries aimed at promoting innovative and sustainable services focussing on active and healthy ageing and which make optimal use of technology. The community formed will focus on the exchange of experiences and definition of routes to roll-out specific interventions aligned with the aims of the EIP-AHA action plans.
PROJECT AIMS: To promote innovative and sustainable services focussing on active and healthy ageing and which make optimal use of technology.
PROJECT METHODOLOGY: Divided into work packages – project lasting 24 months.
- 1: Coordination (month 1 – month 24).
- 2: Creation of the community (month 1 – month 24).
- 3: Workshops (month 1 – month 24).
- 4: Route map (month 1 – month 24).
- 5: Dissemination (month 1 – month 24).
RESULTS HOPED TO BE OBTAINED:
- To create a pioneering community of active collaborators whose interests and commitments are based on sharing their knowledge of how to roll-out active and healthy ageing services.
- To identify and bring together different partners, projects and innovative solutions focussing on the three pillars of EIP-AHA to facilitate the identification of common actions.
- To establish close relationships with other relevant initiatives to ensure optimal exploitation of the possible synergies.
- To hold a series of mutual-learning meetings on topics in which there is a knowledge vacuum as regards the roll-out of innovative solutions that make optimal use of technology.
- To establish a long-term cooperation model for a self-sufficient network.
ROLE OF THE BASQUE COUNTRY:
- ROLE OF KRONIKGUNE: Kronikgune, in its capacity as representative of the Basque regional Government in the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing and its participation in other networks such as Coral (www.coral-europe.eu), participates in the workshops, video conferences and in preparing different project deliverables.
- Coordination: Lucia Prieto Remón, Joana Mora Amengual, Esteban de Manuel Keenoy.