Kronikgune participates in projects funded by different programmes and calls for tender from the European Commission. In accordance with Kronikgune’s scientific plan, projects are organised into the following sections:
POPULATION-BASED APPROACH: includes projects that study the determining factors involved in chronicity, stratification models and analysis of the complexity and co-morbidity levels of the population.
- Project: ASSEHS: Activation of Stratification Strategies and results of Interventions on frail patients of healthcare services
PREVENTION AND PROMOTION: includes projects related to strategies for promoting health and prevention in chronic diseases and health actions focussing on primary, secondary and tertiary disease prevention.
- UPRIGHT: Universal Preventive Resilience Intervention Globally Implemented in Schools to improve and promote mental Health for Teenagers
- YOUNG50: YOUNG50 #Stay Healthy – Cardiovascular Risk Prevention
- Pre-START: Prevention Strategies for adolescents at Risk of diabetes – A pilot study across 5 European countries
CARE CONTINUUM: includes projects related to personalised care, care management for high-risk patients, integrated care for chronic patients and multidisciplinary collaborative programmes.
- Scirocco Exschange: Personalised Knowledge Transfer and Access to Tailored Evidence-Based Assets on Integrated Care: SCIROCCO Exchange
- ACT@Scale: Advancing Care Coordination and Telehealth (CC&TH) deployment at Scale
- Carewell: Multi-level integration for patients with complex needs
- United4Health: Universal solutions in TElemedicine Deployment for European HEALTH care.
- SmartCare: Wide deployment of integrated care services
- Scirocco: Scaling Integrated Care in Context
ADAPTED INTERVENTIONS: includes patient-based projects that select and adapt the optimal healthcare intervention for the chronic patient in each situation, including the replacement of in-person interventions with remote or automatic interventions.
- ADLIFE: Integrated personalized care for patients with advanced chronic diseases to improve health and quality of life
- Gatekeeper: Smart living homes – whole interventions demostrator for people at health and social risks
- Mastermind: MAnagement of mental health diSorders Through advancEd technology and seRvices – telehealth for the MIND
- FI-STAR: Future Internet Social and Technological Alignment Research
- C3-CLOUD: A Federated Collaborative Care Cure Cloud Architecture for Addressing the Needs of Multi-morbidity and Managing Poly-pharmacy
- TITTAN: Network for Technology, Innovation and Translation in Ageing.
INVESTIGATION OF HEALTH RESULTS: includes projects focussing on the adaptation of traditional epidemiological tools to the study of chronic diseases and the development of new tools, their application for evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of new interventions, technologies and services.
COLLABORATIVE NETWORKS: includes projects based on the creation of collaborative networks for promoting innovation in active and healthy ageing.