Provide personalised and coordinated care for patients suffering from advanced chronic diseases through personalised healthcare plans.
Co-design a resilience programme aimed at teenagers, families, professionals in the fields of education, and education centres to enhance the resilience capacity of teenagers.
Provide an open, standard-based, interoperational and safe framework, which is available for all the agents, and create digital solutions for early detection and development of personalised interventions.
Scirocco Exchange aims to support health and social care authorities to adopt and scale up integrated care.
The aims of the Association are:
- Through research in health services, scientifically substantiate the programs and policies of the health system in the aforementioned areas.
- Disseminate and apply research results, preferentially enhancing applied research and its transfer to clinical practice and health management, as well as, where appropriate, public health programs and to social innovation.
- Promote and develop research in health and socio-health services using existing capacities in Osakidetza – Basque Public Health Service, and facilitating the connection with other agents and sectors involved in the areas of elderly age, chronicity and dependence.
- Emphasis on applied and translational research, oriented towards the generation of economic and social value.
- Collaborate with other agents to contribute to the generation of social and economic value in the Basque Country.
- Contribute to positioning the health system and the Basque Country as an international reference in the areas subject of dedication of the Association.
The Kronikgune Association is a non-profit association constituted in accordance with Organic Law 1/2002 of 22 March, which regulates the right of association, and Law 7/2007, of 22 June, concerning associations in the Basque Country.
On 07 July 2011, the Kronikgune Association was registered in the General Associations Registry of the Basque Country with number AS/B/16142/2011.
The Kronikgune Association is run from the Directorate for Healthcare Research and Innovation of the Basque Country regional government’s Department of Health, as established in Decree 80/2017 of 11 April, which establishes the organic and operational structure of the Department of Health.
The health, social and economic consequences of chronicity.
Models for identifying chronic patients, especially the more complex cases.
The design and interventional of personalized (patient-centred) interventions.
Integrated care systems.
e-Health and the use of technology in this field.